HR in California Series
A series of seminars to help you comply with California law
Everything happens first in California. That's as true for employment law as it is for trends in food and fashion. California continues to set direction in laws and regulations impacting the workplace. Being grounded in our state laws and regulations is crucial to staying compliant and avoiding litigation.
Taken separately or as a series, these skill-building programs provide the latest information and best practices on the most critical employment issues for California. Ensure the success of your organization and the productivity of your employees by keeping up to date with California's complex laws.
Who will benefit:
HR professionals and consultants who develop, monitor and update employment policies for California businesses
In-house counsel, compliance managers and HR practitioners responsible for administering legally compliant HR programs
California certified professionals, each seminar qualifies for 5 California Credits toward your PHR-CA / SPHR-CA recertification
Courses in the series include:
- All About Time Off & Leaves of Absence
- Effective Wage and Hour Management
- Advanced Wage and Hour Management
- Safeguarding Trade Secrets & Business Information
- Successful Hiring & Termination Practices
- Preventing Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
- Advanced Time Off & Leaves of Absence
- Communication, Privacy and Leave Compliance
To learn more and register, scan our View All Events list for courses beginning with 'HR in CA'.