The Northern California HR Association has been advancing organizations through human resources since 1960. We are dedicated to connecting human resources professionals with practice resources and best practices, leading California-specific training, legal and legislative developments, quality service providers, and each other—forming career-long networks and partnerships.
Facts about NCHRA
- 3,000 members strong
- Serving an HR community of more than 20,000
- 2nd largest HR Association in the country
- Partners with experts, such as the Center for Creative Leadership, Bay Area Compensation Association and Bay Area Human Resource Executives Council, to bring you the highest caliber education for the best value
- Showcases more than 200 educational events a year—more than any other association in the nation—priced 30–60% below other comparable offerings
- Affiliate of SHRM
- Nationally recognized for providing the highest quality continuing education
The Association is governed by a Board of Directors and retains professional staff to provide expertise on association management practices and continuity. Members are encouraged to participate in leadership and volunteer roles that are critical in fulfilling our mission.